neolifestyle.in Privacy Notice
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by neolifestyle.in under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by Neonite Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd. having office at Caviana, Central Avenue, Hiranandani Estate, GB Rd, Thane west 40607
What Personal Information About Customers Does neolifestyle.in Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at neolifestyle.in. We use your information to assist sellers in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses neolifestyle.in or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of neolifestyle.in on other Web sites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from neolifestyle.in if your computer or mobile devices supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please email us at [email protected] having subject “Stop Advertising emails”. It might happen that we miss your email if the email server system send your email in our spam list. If we miss your email in that case, neolifestyle.in or Neonite consumer products pvt. Ltd. would not be held accountable by you or anyone representing you in any case what soever.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by neolifestyle.in or Neonite consumer products pvt ltd in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for neolifestyle.in to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
What About Cookies?
* Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Recommended for You, personalised advertisements on other Web sites (e.g., Neonite consumer products pvt ltd Associates with content served by neolifestyle.in) and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
* If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does neolifestyle.in share the Information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Neolifestyle.in shares customer information only as described below and with Neonite Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd. that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
* Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores at neolifestyle.in or sell offerings to you at neolifestyle.in. In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
* Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of neolifestyle.in customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please email us at [email protected]
* Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that neolifestyle.in or Neonite Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
* Protection of noelifestyle.in and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of neolifestyle.in, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice
How Secure Is Information About Me?
* We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements”.
* We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
* We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites
Our site might include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. For more information about third party advertising on neolifestyle.in including personalised or interest-based ads, please read our following Interest-Based Ads policy.
Interest-Based Ads Policy
On both Neonite consumer products pvt ltd-owned and operated sites and unaffiliated sites, we display interest-based advertising using information you make available to us when you interact with our sites, content, or services. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalised or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as purchasing on our sites, visiting sites that contain neolifestyle content or ads, interacting with any tools. In providing interest-based ads, we follow applicable laws, as well as the Code for Self-Regulation in Advertising by the Advertising Standards Council of India and the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising developed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (a coalition of marketing, online advertising, and consumer advocacy organizations).
We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalised ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards (for example, users in northern India who bought or browsed for classical music). Also, some third-parties may provide us information about you (such as the sites where you have been shown ads or demographic information) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising.
What Choices Do I Have?
* You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such neolifestyle.in features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, Customer Reviews.
* When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please email us at [email protected]
* If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please email us at [email protected]
* If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of neolifestyle.inand orders placed with neolifestyle.in, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
* If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to personalise advertisements we display to you, please email us at [email protected]
* The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Neolifestyle.in include: up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personal information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences and address book); payment settings (including credit-card information and gift certificate, gift cards) recommendations (including recent product-view history, prior-order history and Favourites); Wish Lists and Marketplace seller accounts and Your Profile